UltraLift Hydraulic Mount
All the features of Standard Model but the UltraLift Hydraulic cover lift includes Dual Gas pistons (shocks), providing easier hot tub spa cover removal and replacement. For maximum lift assistance the Top or Deck Mount positions are suggested. The UltraLift Hydraulic fits virtually any hot tub spa size or shape.
Easy to Operate: Built-in pivot design along with a convenient built-in handle makes hot tub cover removal simple and easy. Also allows you to operate UltraLift Hydraulic lift from either side.
Built to Last: The unique combination of aluminum and high strength galvanized steel all with corrosion resistant powder-coating, provides years of reliable worry-free service.
Compatible UltraLift Hydraulic product: (Sold Separately #8320)
The FREEMOUNT BASE does not required any attachment to the hot tub or its surroundings. It uses the weight of the spa water to secure the lift solidly in place. The two (2) free-standing bases adjust to the height of any hot tub.
- No Drilling, No Holes
- Effortless Installation
- Works With All Cabinet Designs
- No Need to Reinforce the Spa Cabinet
- Made From Corrosion Resistant Aluminum
- operate from either side of the spa
- made of aluminum and high strength steel
- corrosion resistance powder coated
- fits spas up to 109" and radius up to 16"
- requires 12-14" of clearance behind the spa